Who should refer and take this Group?
This group is open to referrals through Law Enforcement, the School Guidence Department, SAP Program, Outside Social Service Organization, Parent's. I will be accepting referrals for Teenager's between the age of 15 and 17 years of age. Groups will vary in size and all Teens will be evaluated through an intake for appropriateness into group by age.
Groups are successful because participants realize their need to be apart of the program and work to complete it.
The next Group begins TBD
The objectives for this course are as follows:
• understand that anger is a normal human feeling.
• recognize the difference between angry feelings and angry behavior.
• identify what triggers their anger.
• become familiar with their physical anger warning signs.
• identify their characteristic ways of expressing anger.
• consider the consequences of angry behavior.
• develop constructive and effective ways of expressing and handling their anger.
• respond effectively to someone else’s anger.
A certificate of completion is given at the end of the group for all attendees who are paid in full, who have attended the program and successfully participated in the entire program.
Initial Intake (determines appropriateness for group) $100.00
1 Time Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) $50.00
Group Fee (based on 13 weeks=$585.00) $585.00
On payment plan weekly payments $60.00